We are always looking for your high-quality articles. Here are the topics we are currently interested in:
A Complete Guide to Living Abroad in country name
10 Things I Wish I Knew Before Moving To country name
Habits I Picked Up When I Moved To country name
PLAN YOUR MOVE:
What To Do With All of Your Belongings
I Hired A Relocation Company, This Was My Experience
I Hired An Immigration Lawyer, This Was My Experience
How I Moved Abroad with my Pet
How I Chose A Country To Move To
How I Dealt With My Breakup Abroad
How to Cope With A Long Distance Relationship
I Moved Abroad With My Partner, Here’s What I Learned
Here’s Why I Moved Back Home After Living Abroad
How to Manage Money While Living Abroad
What It’s Like to Work as a job name in country name
A Guide to Working in country name
What It’s Like to Volunteer in country name
We are also always interested in expat interviews. They are hugely popular on The Wanderlanders, and we’d be happy if you contributed. All you have to do is answer the following questions. Just copy and paste the questions below into the article submission field on the CONTRIBUTE page and answer them there. 🙂
1. Please give a few sentences of background info. Who are you? Where are you from? Fun facts about you?
2. Why did you decide to move to country name?
3. What do you love about living there?
4. What is not so great about living there?
5. What do you do for a living there & what was the job search process like?
6. How was the visa process?
7. What is the cost of living like?
8. Would you like to stay there long term?
9. What are your fave traditional foods that we should definitely try if we go?
10. What are some places we should definitely visit?
11. What are some things about the culture we should know before going?
12. Would you recommend it to other people who are interested in moving abroad?